Volunteers will assist in the office by answering the phone, relaying messages, copying forms, and assisting with other responsibilities in the office. Computer skills are NOT required. Usually an administrative assistant or director will be in the office. Other hospice staff are in and out of the office during the day.
This is a low stress environment with opportunities to read or do other tasks while volunteering. Volunteer opportunities are available for half day or full days, Monday through Friday. You may volunteer once a week or several times a week if desired.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR OFFICE VOLUNTEERS:
* Answer telephones
* Audit and file charts
* Assist with mail-outs and special projects
* Data entry
* Run Errands
* Participate in support groups for volunteers
* Document services as directed
* Attend continuing education and in-service training
* Communicate with Volunteer Coordinator regarding assignments
We look forward to hearing from you!