Join the Nanny/Manny Brigade - Attend our next orientation, 05/05/2017 9:30-11:30 am. Click link to RSVP.
Most of the time when children are brought into State custody, they need to spend time at the DFCS office until a foster parent picks them up. Our volunteers supervise and befriend children for a morning or afternoon on that critical day.
- Male or female, 18 or older
- Watch children in our office, experience a plus but not necessary.
- Volunteer for as many hours as you like. Choose the day and times that you are available.
- Background check and drug screen required (Paid for by DFCS)
- Share your love with foster children
Story telling, Exercise and outside activities, Arts and Crafts, Board Games, Cooking projects, Gardening, Fun, Smiles